bigbossredskullz" /> Bardu brettspill og brunt drikke" /> Anarchy Blood Bowl League" /> 2d6 Norsk Warhammer Forum" /> Team Anarchy :: Vis Temaet - Battle of the Meteor
Team Anarchy Hovedsiden Team Anarchy
Det kaotiske forsøket på å organisere spilling innenfor Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40.000, Blood Bowl, Flames of War og mer!

HjelpHjelp   SøkSøk   MedlemslisteMedlemsliste   GrupperGrupper   Bli MedlemBli Medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Sjekk private meldingerSjekk private meldinger   Logg InnLogg Inn 

Battle of the Meteor

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Team Anarchy Hovedsiden -> Kampanjer
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
The Ref
AnBBL Commish
AnBBL Commish

Ble Medlem: 15 Jan 2008

InnleggSkrevet: 23 Jan 2014 23:24    Tittel: Battle of the Meteor Svar med Sitat

High Elves holds the meteor while other armies rally in the vicinity to gather after a 6 sided clash. White Lions show their prowess by defeating the dwarves, leaving the other Armies dazzled by their combat skills.

High Elf: 13 VP, 6 HP
Orcs and Goblins Hero Points: 10VP, 0HP
Wood Elves: 7VP, 2HP
Beastmen: 5VP, 1HP
Dwarves: 4VP, -2HP
Brettonioa: 4VP, 0HP

As the Armies gather in order to rethink their strategies the High Elves set up camp and defenses around the Meteor.

Note to self: Tactical Marines er Awesooooome å male Very Happy
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
The Ref
AnBBL Commish
AnBBL Commish

InnleggSkrevet: 24 Jan 2014 00:05    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Det var litt for nære på i dag, men nedslagsfeltet er observert, nyanskaffede kanoner felttestet og rapporten levert:

Sitat:
"The only scout thing to do is to track, observe and report... what say you?" - Ok Okri a Kadrin Kazad

"The Report my general: The organ gun works surprisingly well, I say." - Engineer Obel Sgnorf

"The Elves of forest and isle are both not to be trusted!!! A sabotaged cannon and pierced crewmember credited the pantsie ones. The killling of many of my brave rangers, blood rest upon the treacharous minds of the lionfighters!" - Kæpten Rødskjegg

"A job well done, though not without shame. You should consider redeeming the loss of your men Redbeard. I'll bring a decent force to settle som grudges of my own. Take back the rest of our purchase to Kadrin Kazad, then come back to pick us up" - Ok Okri a Kadrin Kazad.

"I'll gather more warriors and strike when they bring out the cargo, or when they bring in more men, while waiting for your glorious return" - Kæpten Rødskjegg

Til Toppen
RedSkullz
Administrator
Administrator

Ble Medlem: 13 Jan 2008

InnleggSkrevet: 24 Jan 2014 08:37    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Sitat:
Drizzlenoz the night goblin shaman curzed his bad luck..everything had gone according to plan but Grafloc managed to blow himself and half of the Stikkaruntz in the process with casting an intentional miscast..

First luring the Prancyboys into thinking we wanted an alliance with them and moving so that we where a tempting target. Of course they bought the bait and paid for it in full [insert snickering] The fanatics and the spell night shroud made the remainder easy pickings for us.

But of course as no one could match us Grafloc had to go all animosity on me and foil it by blowing us up...

Now to tell da Boss himself.. [insert shivering dread]

Sitat:
Gobsmack, black orc and right hand orc of da Boss himself watched the battle from a distance.

Disgusted by the lackluster dicipline of the night goblin runtz he was not surprised that they had managed to foil themselves. However not getting control of the big rock from the skies would not please da Boss.

Better get da boyz ready and crack some pretty stickboy skulls before da Boss finds out!

Sitat:
Burnaburiash II, chaos dwarf, watched the battle and the small orc warband from a great distance, at a very high altitude.

Who knows what this son of Hashut thinks of...but the small smirk he allows to show on his face does not bode well...for anyone..

Stuart skrev:

Your logs always manage to inspire me -- you're a pro kitbasher and you tend to create a very unique esthetic with your models.
Til Toppen
The Ref
AnBBL Commish
AnBBL Commish

InnleggSkrevet: 25 Jan 2014 20:32    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Sitat:
Lt Khoza "Men"
General Droga "Fresh meat?"
Lt Khoza "Aurgh"
General Droga "Find them! Kill them! Lets taste some man flesh!"

Til Toppen
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Team Anarchy Hovedsiden -> Kampanjer Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet